It seems simple, but there are so many people in this world that do NOT know how to change a flat tire. It is critical to ensure students are aware of this important life skill in the event they experience this difficult situation. It can be a little scary, but if you are educated and well aware of the steps to change a flat tire, they will be well on their way to driving their car again.
· Students will work together in groups of 3 and learn the steps on how to change a flat tire.
· Students will utilize rubrics to determine the activity requirements.
· Students will complete a poster.
· Students will develop an oral group presentation.
· Students will observe peers and document their observations with the presentation observation form.
***ALL COMMON CORE ALIGNED*** LESSON PLANS
top of page
bottom of page