***ALL COMMON CORE ALIGNED***
To understand how to effectively integrate “REAL WORLD MANAGER JOBS” in this lesson, reference “Managing the Classroom” curriculum guide:
Students will experience this lesson on the first and/or second day of class and will become familiar with one another through a fun, interactive group icebreaker activity, while focusing on proper presentation and communication skills.
• Smart Board
• Students will complete the icebreaker warm up.
• Students will provide their own personal answers for the 4 P’s icebreaker.
• Students will learn about constructive criticism upon completion of their oral warm up answers to the class.
• Students will demonstrate manager positions as if in they were in the “REAL WORLD”.
• Students will create a Microsoft Office WORD document.
Students may receive help using Microsoft Office WORD with assigned peer