Integrating REAL WORLD Business Manager Jobs within the Classroom (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop, Middle and High School teachers will learn to integrate revolutionary business manager classroom jobs that will transform their classroom in a positive and engaging business environment. These specific “REAL WORLD” classroom jobs make a lasting impression on the students and they experience “LIFE SKILLS” that will prepare them for a successful career. Not only does it help the students, but it impacts the teachers ability to release control thus, creating a student-centered classorrom and allowing the teacher more time to assess student's performance. This strategy has won numerous awards and was recognized for revolutionizing a "REAL WORLD" idea that fills in the education gaps.
- Teachers will learn how to transform a current classroom into a bustling and productive business environment with career-ready jobs.
- Teachers will learn how to lay the groundwork for a career-ready and student-centered classroom, while delivering methods to create as realistic of a career-ready environment for students.
- Teachers will learn how to make education a memorable and enjoyable experience for students so they can become more motivated and want to be in the classroom.
- Teachers will learn how to understand the importance of students finding a “Purpose” within the classroom utilizing career ready jobs and emotional intelligence.
- Teachers will learn how to employ “Student Purpose” tips in their own classroom.
- Teachers will learn how classroom procedures and student transitioning play a huge role in daily classroom lessons.
- Teachers will learn how to instill fun within the classroom while the students are learning.
- Teachers will learn how to create a "WE" classroom.