top of page

Real World Life Skills Teachers Group

Public·2 members
Theodore Allen
Theodore Allen

The Pros and Cons of Using Resident Evil HD Remaster PS3 Save Editor

Another thing about the price is that you cant try before you buy. Youll have to put up with the annoying popups until you decide whether you want to support the developer or not. The developers are dedicated to making the best possible experience for the owners of Resident Evil HD Remaster. The way its laid out is pretty straight forward, youll have to pick a file, select a place to store the save, select an autosave interval, and select the game to autosave. Not too complicated. Finally, if you want to see more of whats going on with the HD Remaster project, be sure to check out their subreddit.

resident evil hd remaster ps3 save editor

Since Resident Evil HD Remaster has only been out for a few months and there have been over 160,000 downloads, you should expect some bugs to pop up over time. Unfortunately, theres not much the developers can do about it. The good news is that they will be fixing these as they come. If you find a bug though, hit up the support team with your save, if you included any Info. A bug submission can be done through the developers website, which I highly suggest you do because theres not much else you can do as a consumer right now.

There is one last thing I would like to add before I end the review. Capcom has recently announced the Resident Evil 2 Remake is in development for the PS4. While we have not been given official details about the content of the remake, you can expect changes in the form of new game mechanics, updated graphics, and voice acting/performance. This has created huge debate among fans and I suggest you stay as far away from this topic as possible. While you could argue that the developers are using the HD Remaster as a building block and the HD version is their own work for the remake, the fact is Capcom created a painstakingly faithful remaster of the game that is, in essence, the same as the HD version which serves as a great foundation to work with. Dont hate on the HD Remaster because the developers are making a remake of another game. That is, unless you consider the HD Remaster as a remake itself.

https://www.customgolfperformance.com/group/gear-accessories/discussion/312f4b5b-c461-4a01-86f4-22261aa4cde6

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page